Panax Propolis 2000mg
Propolis is a natural resinous substance that is collected by bees from conifer and poplar buds to build and maintain their hives.
The antioxidant activity of propolis can assist in protecting the body from potential free radical, or oxidative damage and helps to maintain general wellbeing. Propolis supports healthy immune system function and the body’s natural immune response. This product is made in softgel type to use the fresh propolis within the gel for faster absorption into the body .
- Improving and strengthening immune function
- Boosting antioxidant activity
- Increase your intake of bio-flavonoids
- Assisting with fast healing, including abrasions, cuts and wounds
- Assisting with gastritis, glossitis and stomatitis
- Assisting to improve the symptom of allergic hay fevers and improves skin eczema conditions
- A Dietary Supplement for general well being
|Dosage||– Adults only 1 Capsule per day with meal. Swallow with Water|
|Ingredients||– Propolis dry extract 400mg equiv. to propolis fresh 2g (200mg)|
|Contents||– Propolis Softgel 365 capsules|
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If skin irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use. Please do not use this product if bee allergies are known
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30°C.